Do you host a podcast or a twitch or youtube channel? Content in both English and Spanish are welcome

gvisoc

Reaction score
Credits
Hi folks

I'm searching for some new content to consume. I'd appreciate links to your podcasts, youtube or twitch channels, if you host any. Only content authored by you (as a way to know more the audience & authors of this forum). Recommendations from other sources in this other thread.

Thanks,
~G

Might seem like a funny question, but do you like cooking, or following recipes?

Wiz

Gotta sign off but ...

Hey Brian @Condobloke ! Does Te still have the cooking channel? Haven't got in there for a look for a while.

Wiz

Last edited:
My content is all text, and maybe a screenshot. So, it doesn't quite fit - unless you feel like reading.

I'd happily host some video content, but I haven't got the first clue how to generate it. I do not do well with graphics of any kind. My skills kinda top out at taking screenshots and adding arrows to them. I really should take some courses on making graphics.

Thanks all!

The text content can be listened to using the "read screen" feature in the iPhones, so I may give it a shot.

I am planning to start my own youtube channel, I have everything in place. I just haven't had the time to start since the pandemic has occurred and university began.

Me too, things are getting on the way. Last week I realised that all my B-Roll was recorded at a wrong res/fps combination and I have to start over.

By the way, I host a podcast in Spanish called "sobre la marcha" (would translate to "on the go"), for what it's worth.

Members online

Latest posts