Detect network hardware problem while duelboot.

EA Shadow

Reaction score
Credits
I got a step while Dual Boot parrot. That is, "detect network hardware". It's showing "No ethernet card was detected." Then gives me list of driver name . But there was no driver that match to my ethernet card. There is a another option that is "No ethernet card". If I select this and complete the installation , while I using parrot, it has no wi-fi option. I tried to install wi-fi driver but it's not working. And installing Kali-Linux is same as well.
104775095_932202873859421_3740756072168047256_n.jpg
. I don't know why ? plz help me . I'm trying for a month.

Details of your machine please. For a start. May be boot something like Puppy Linux to find out about your hardware anyway details of your machine first would be helpful and any newbie who is seeking help please provide those details.

Details of your machine please. For a start. May be boot something like Puppy Linux to find out about your hardware anyway details of your machine first would be helpful and any newbie who is seeking help please provide those details.
My Notebook is,
Asus X509fj
core i5 8gen
8gb ram
2gb Nvidia Geforce mx230
Operation system: windows 10
IMG_20200914_112306_676.JPG

dear friend
i have faced same problem earlier. so you can go to "detect network hardware " step again and try it few time. if it still is not working then you may need to check other network options on the screen-shot that you have posted. you can use ethernet by using USB cableby teethering to your mobile data or to doongle

Can you give output of..

lspci

Members online

Latest posts