Dedicated Linux and VPS Servers and promise they have a 99.9% uptime

D

DDSvpsHost

There is this company that offers Dedicated Linux and VPS Servers and promise they have a 99.9% uptime maintenance. I need to know if anyone has used their services before and can confirm it..

However, I purchased a server from them and everything is working as it should with my website, however I am having some issues setting up a mail server so I can use my domain with it ... I am running CentOS7.

I have tried a couple guidelines from different sites and I seem to be able to connect to the server and retrieve the folder with Windows Live Mail, however if I attempt to send a message I get connection errors. If I attempt to send a message to the server email ..then I simply receive a 'delivery failed' message from Outlook (on my outlook account).

Would anyone be able to provide a guide which would work for my needs? There seems to be many different ways to setup a mail server, I am not sure which way is the best.

99.9% uptime is a lie, even the biggest company's cannot do that. Sometimes fiber cables in the ocean eaten by sharks.. :)

Which mail server did you use?
I have setup couple of Zimbra mail servers. Its very easy to setup and didn't cause any trouble since than.

Members online