debian10 problem install

Carosone

Reaction score
Credits
Hi, Last week I have installed Debian 10 on sony vaio i3 i toke 3 *.iso (1,2,3) with torrent; Installed the first (main), installation is gone very long.... at last starting! is good! I have istalled debian with key usb;no problem! After i look for qbittorrent,tor and other SW on repository just it is normal.... but the system ask me "enter DVD of debian installation!?#ù$3? My GOD! where and when he thinked i have use DVD? I have not too DVD on the laptop.Now I ask help by people who understand what is the problem:is there some can me light my head?At last i come back to Windows 7; this is not my choice, but i can't continue like so!the same problem i have had with Parrot; may be there is great love for the past technologies? if so, i don't like old tech... 1 day of work for nothing; thankfully.

I'm guessing somewhere in your sources you have a dvd or something like that defined. Can you share your /etc/apt/sources.list file using code tags?

FWIW, I installed Debian 10 on my Sony Vaio too and it was moving really slow.:(

Thinking that Debain 10 Gnome was too heavy for the Sony laptop (Dual core 64-bit) I installed Linux Lite and the Vaio works great!

FWIW, I installed Debian 10 on my Sony Vaio too and it was moving really slow.:(

Thinking that Debain 10 Gnome was too heavy for the Sony laptop (Dual core 64-bit) I installed Linux Lite and the Vaio works great!
Unless you have a computer with a capable graphics adapter / graphics card / powerful processor graphics Gnome3 will be a painful experience.

Unless you have a computer with a capable graphics adapter / graphics card / powerful processor graphics Gnome3 will be a painful experience.
Agreed, Gnome was just to heavy for the dual core I think.

Surprisingly Slackware KDE ran on that Vaio for about 5 years.

we had one a few weeks back.. from memory they got Mx ked flying on it

Staff online

Members online