Crosh Commands/utilities?

Reaction score
Credits
Hello! I typically use Windows for Linux at home but I am required to use my Chromebook at school, I often get bored while in school as I'm sure most any student would so I figured I may as well tinker with the terminal! Is there anybody with information on Crosh? I do not have any prior knowledge on Crosh but id like to learn about it. Any tips/commands/utilities I should know about to get me started?

Thanks! :)

Hello! I typically use Windows for Linux at home but I am required to use my Chromebook at school, I can't help but notice that this actually seems a bit unprofitable to me, but I would actually say that I much prefer to use this source https://papersowl.com/pay-for-research-paper because I find it the most successful of all the services I've ever tried, paid for research paper - it's my favorite, because it's already saved me from failing grades and generally getting kicked out of university countless times.

Thanks! :)
To access Crosh, you can open a new tab in the Chrome browser and type "chrome://os-settings/crosh" into the URL bar. This will open a Crosh terminal in a new tab.

Here are a few basic commands you can use to get started:

1. "help" - This command displays a list of available commands and their descriptions.
  2. "ping" - This command sends a network packet to a specified IP address or domain name and measures the response time. For example, "ping www.google.com" will send a packet to Google's website and display the response time.
  3. "top" - This command displays a real-time view of system processes and their resource usage, such as CPU and memory.
  4. "shell" - This command opens a Linux shell within Crosh, allowing you to access more advanced commands and utilities.
  5. "vmc" - This command is used to manage virtual machines in Chrome OS.
  6. "network_diag" - This command runs a network diagnostic test, which can help troubleshoot connectivity issues.

Last edited:

Members online