Create a tunnel on Netty

Status
Not open for further replies.

wertex

Reaction score
Credits
Programming language:Java, you can use another one if you are able to implement the program in the execution of a jar file (bank).
Payment depending on what conclusions we come to.

This appears to be some sort of homework question?

It's also not very clear what you're after.

Yeah, I actually know what tunneling is. I've needed it when I needed IPv6 and only had IPv4 available to me.

Is this a homework question?

Why are you seemingly offering money?

Also...

Do you actually know where you are? (Hint: It's linux.org, a site about Linux. You definitely don't need Linux to tunnel, and you certainly don't need Linux for Java. We're a Linux *support* site.)

The train I took to and from work today went through a tunnel.

Yeah, I actually know what tunneling is. I've needed it when I needed IPv6 and only had IPv4 available to me.

Is this a homework question?

Why are you seemingly offering money?

Also...

Do you actually know where you are? (Hint: It's linux.org, a site about Linux. You definitely don't need Linux to tunnel, and you certainly don't need Linux for Java. We're a Linux *support* site.)

I'm looking for a programmer

Then you should do that on sites where programmers spend their time looking for work.

Again, this is a Linux support site - not 'hire a programmer dot com' or anything.

Try like fivvr.com or similar. You'll have much better luck there.

You can just rent a vps that is accessible from the internet, then setup an openvpn server on that vps. Assuming the server which is not accessible from the internet but does have internet access you could then configure as vpn client that connect to your vps running an openvpn server. In that way it has vpn network access to the vps which does have internet access then you can create firewall rules on the vps with internet access to route the traffic coming in to your system is connected to your vpn network. You don't need a programmer to write a new solution, you can use tools that already exist to create a solution.

You can just rent a vps that is accessible from the internet, then setup an openvpn server on that vps. Assuming the server which is not accessible from the internet but does have internet access you could then configure as vpn client that connect to your vps running an openvpn server. In that way it has vpn network access to the vps which does have internet access then you can create firewall rules on the vps with internet access to route the traffic coming in to your system is connected to your vpn network. You don't need a programmer to write a new solution, you can use tools that already exist to create a solution.
  • existing solutions are slow to work

I will have a game server, I need tunnel it so that the server is accessible from the outside

Then my last suggestion is you get off your backside and go and ask at the link I provided.

OP appears to have no interest in helping themselves or even reading the responses.

I suspect it's a language and/or cultural issue, but we're unable to help OP with this request. They know what they want, and that's a Java programmer that knows a specific framework. So, to encourage them to seek that out at fivvr and to keep the thread sane, I'm going to lock this.

We are not a 'hire a Java programmer' site, so I'm not actually sure why they're asking here. So, good luck to 'em at fivvr. They'll have a MUCH better response there (probably).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online