CORSAIR K100 RGB incompatible so which one is Linux compatible ?

Electrolyse

Reaction score
Credits
Hello there,

I have 2 Linux Os here next to WIN11, Garuda based on ARCH and ZORIN OS PRO , an DEBIAN based OS.
The problem here is this keyboard is an RGB one, and there is no backlight under those 2 cool OS.

Of course, I tried Open RGB and ckb-next but my K100 is not compatible.
Assuming I'm a gamer on the decline, I want to buy a pseudo gamer keyboard with backlight, fully Linux compatible.

I don't care of the price, I just need something working 100%, thank you so much for your help !

Love u, Electrolyse.

I'd just buy a cheap $25 to $35 backlit keyboard that has the controls on the keyboard itself. They don't rely on the computer to control them, they're just always on, maybe switchable to a few different colors, or may throb or even cycle through the colors.

However, I'm pretty rough on keyboards. I wear out the expensive ones just about as quickly as I wear out the ones in this price range. The one I'm using right now needs to be replaced as I've worn a dent in the space bar from hitting it in the same exact spot over and over again. (I also type a lot.) And no, I have better things to do than replace the key caps.

I'd just buy a cheap $25 to $35 backlit keyboard that has the controls on the keyboard itself. They don't rely on the computer to control them, they're just always on, maybe switchable to a few different colors, or may throb or even cycle through the colors.

However, I'm pretty rough on keyboards. I wear out the expensive ones just about as quickly as I wear out the ones in this price range. The one I'm using right now needs to be replaced as I've worn a dent in the space bar from hitting it in the same exact spot over and over again. (I also type a lot.) And no, I have better things to do than replace the key caps.
Thank you very much for your point of view, I will consider that also.

I'm using this keyboard with ckb-next and it's supported by the project.

Members online

Latest posts