Cool New Look.

• Thread starter Deleted member 58530
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58530

WOW!

Cool New Look.

http://www.i2symbol.com/pictures/emojis/9/8/9/d/989d98671d3a875c441b040bce6680eb_384.png

Positive reaction +++++

Yeap it is nice, I think is a little bit faster or my internet connection upgraded ?:D:D

...and receive email notifications......has been selected by default !!!.....yay !!

I'm undecided. I will have to give it more time before rendering an opinion :)
I do like the formatting options though.

I've just written a small spell modified from a Druid text, to express my feelings for the new look site.

hulagirl2.gif

Hhmm, you wouldn't think the Druids knew about hula girls.

Aahhh, this is it

thumbsup.gif

Nice work, Rob

Wiz

I really do 'like' the new like button at the bottom of each post...the choices there to slightly alter your expression is damn good.

When I receive an email alert for any topic....and then click on 'view this thread'......the time taken to actually open a webpage with that topic showing is MUCH reduced. It matters not if I am connecting via my isp or via a vpn in some other part of the world...it is MUCH quicker and more reliable than was the case previously.

The search box above the line of smilies....is quaint !

early days yet....but I am impressed. Obviously a great deal of time and money have gone into this. The result overall is a visually appealing triumph.

onya @Rob

Now we have had more time....the changes under the hood are more than impressive....eg, inserting an image lends a very superior feel....and it works !
Hex color availability in text color....very snazzy.
I am still more than impressed with the 'load speed'.....it really has improved out of site

Members online

Latest posts