Citrix Web Receiver

navajo456

Reaction score
Credits
Guys,

I'm a newbie. Can someone tell me the easiest way to use my Linux PC to log into work via Citrix? Any links would be really helpful. In short, every time I try to logon to my work PC it downloads an ICA file instead of a Citrix session. I am using Chrome and Linux Mint 19. I tried downloading the Citrix Web Receiver from the Chrome store but it hasn't resolved my problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Are you using THIS ??

Citrix Workspace app

Downloaded the package for Debian 64. Got this message: -

There seems to be a programming error in aptdaemon. This is the software that allows you to install/remove software and to perform other package management related tasks
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

I dont mind admitting I am lost.

Contact Citrix

Guys,

I'm a newbie. Can someone tell me the easiest way to use my Linux PC to log into work via Citrix? Any links would be really helpful. In short, every time I try to logon to my work PC it downloads an ICA file instead of a Citrix session. I am using Chrome and Linux Mint 19. I tried downloading the Citrix Web Receiver from the Chrome store but it hasn't resolved my problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I might be wrong because I have my own problems (certificate authorizations) running Citrix, but don't you just click on that downloaded ICA file? Or possibly right click and "open with" Citrix the first time? That ought to open up your Citrix session

Latest posts