Childhood

• Thread starter Deleted member 58530
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58530

I'm 67 years old and grew up in these simple times did some of the same things.

This was a great time to be a child imo.

@poorguy
Yep! They were at that, simple. As for being a great time as child that jut depended on what side of the track you were born. Having said that, those times are now history and no bitching and complaining about life then is ever going to change that. I enjoyed the days and hours when I could and endured those that weren't. But yeah overall they were good days.

Yep I agree those were good times and we always seemed to be getting into trouble of some sort.

The bad times depended on what my brothers and sisters and I got ourselves into which was quite a lot.

I was the middle child of five, two older brothers and two younger sisters and we were our own gang.

Anyone who messed with one of us had to deal with all of us and word got around quickly.

We're still kinda that way although now a days we're old and don't get into any crap like we did as kids.

Good times. :D

I remember Leave It To Beaver.:)

That was a good show and things certainly were a lot simpler back than.

Life is still good now however; things are definitely different and somewhat complex and more modernized now.

OH yeah definitely more complex although I'm uncertain that the modernization of today's lifestyle is a better thing.

Yeah I think you are right.....the modernization of today's lifestyle may or may not be a better thing.

Sometimes you still need an ax instead of a electrical/circular saw.
(just an example)