cheap tv antenna

Leonardo_B

Reaction score
Credits
I currently have onn. Ultra-Thin Indoor Antenna . It doing ok, it currently gets me 86 channels. it keep falling from window edge. Its their a way to mount it outside where it will not fall down and get best single ? Or is their any cheap antennas that i can buy that will doing any better outside.?, would not mind mounting it on roof like somthing likethe Mohu Leaf Ranger or mohu striker

Last edited:

I see it's an old thread however @Leonardo_B is an active member.

I have an outdoor antenna similar to this one mounted on a rotor and I can bring in ota tv channels from 75 plus miles away.
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ae/49/17/ae4917fdbc237c350fdfa8e9369d7dc1--outdoor-hdtv-antenna-fringes.jpg

I'm not sure what the specs are the antenna and rotor and 35 ft tower came with the house.

The tower is bolted to a concrete pad in the ground and secured with steel brackets bolted to the house.

I can easily access the rotor and antenna from the roof of my house as the tower is maybe 4 ft higher than my roof peak.

I believed whoever owned the house before me was an amateur radio operator because the garage had several old Hammarlund radios in it.

Members online