CARS

I have to take off this afternoon. I'll be driving my 'warm weather daily', a 2018 M6 Competition.

I do not know if I'll bother taking pics and finding the time to edit and share them. In the past couple of years, I've spent a bit of money at Mecum auctions. Basically, I moved money from an asset that appreciated to assets that I appreciate. It's a long story, and I need to leave in 45ish minutes.

Explanation not needed. :cool:

8ZWHAFf.png

mSZZwA1.jpg

9DP3ulY.jpg

Y7P9yfF.jpg

EXuX2Zg.jpg

W8z1Zkk.jpg

That's a Mustang, Shelby something or other. I think one's a GT350. The cobra is Shelby's signature. Carroll Shelby is dead and gone, but Ford is still licensing the name.

They are Shelby GT-500s, all of them except the black one, that is a GT-350. All built on the Mustang platform.

Well I must support the only remaining car plant close to me..But what a product....
8d93c887a169cdb48ffc7a048673f647.jpg

BUT no longer made the one i had the most fun driving was the Vauxhall Maloo [a Holden Ute
upgraded by Bathurst engineering in the UK]
vauxhall-maloo-18.jpg

and this is the one I drove.. great on duel carriageways but challenging around country lanes
why was i driving it.. well I was one of the oldest drivers on the fleet and one of the few that knew how to handle RWD.
EngineV8, 6162cc [Chevy block]
Max power425bhp @ 6000rpm
Max torque406lb ft
0-604.9sec (claimed)
Top speedin excess of155mph

Members online