Can some one give me basic instruction how to use Linux mint 20.3 cinnamon

Reaction score
Credits
Can some one give me basic instruction how to use Linux mint 20.3 cinnamon , I want to update driver on the site there are many , how to choose and some more basic information like where is task manager
16571136812876661380328485483091.jpg

This screen is stuck from half an hour, I first tried it via virtual box then it is working good but when I install it it , I feel it stucked at this point or is it usuall?

There are lots of good videos on Youtube to help you get started.

The LM menu on the bottom left is your "start menu", where you can find lots of apps, settings, etc.

This screen is stuck from half an hour, I first tried it via virtual box then it is working good but when I install it it , I feel it stucked at this point or is it usuall?
Your PC isn't very old, so I'd think the length of time is unusual. I can typically run an install in 5-10 minutes and be ready to use.

It does look like you made it through the install, however, since you've now posted about your CPU temps. :)

The best way to find where everything is, is to explore have a look at the system, most applications have a name like browsers are in the internet section, the task manager should be in the system section, and if you can not find it you can all ways open up a terminal and use command: top, this will list all the tasks that are running and how much ram, CPU they are taking.

if you can not find something you are looking for go into the app store and search for it Linux has a lot of awesome applications, so am sure you will find what you are looking for.

And about your screen freezing i would say try to restart, or just give it sometime it could be a problem with your hardware

hope this helps :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts