BoringZombie

Reaction score
Credits

OP
Adithyansm

Adithyansm

Reaction score
Credits
Ok, Parrot OS Home edition is good also.
I have also tried that one actually by a mistake "I want the parrot os security edition and downloaded the home edition(the wrong one) And it was my first Linux Distro Loved it" Then I switched to Mint:cool:

sujanavan

Reaction score
Credits
Hello everyone,

I am planning to change my distro in 2022 now I am in Linux mint and want to change to another Debian based distro
Currently, two distros are in my mind Zorin os and Pop OS! .Which should I choose or You can suggest to me a distro better than these two (only Debian-based not Arch-based )?

It Would be a great help, guys.
Install Debian and tweak it untill you like it

Brickwizard

Reaction score
Credits
@sujanavan Welcome to the forums.

Pop may cause you problems trying to install it, [it is not designed to be a standard Linux distribution but specifically for System 76 hardware ] if f it all works first time out of the box great, if not trying to get it working would be like teaching an elephant to ride a bicycle.
There are a lot of excellent distributions out there, some that I have on test rigs are, Debian stable, MX-21,Peppermint 11, and Parrot,[ I do not recommend but just suggest you may try them along with others "live" to see if you like any of them]. But whatever anyone suggests, at the end of the day only you can choose the best distribution to suit you

Leonardo_B

Reaction score
Credits
I have good luck with independent distros . The only reason i keep useing linux mint is some apps/ programmers/game developers only make programs for Debian / Ubuntu bases

$100 Digital Ocean Credit
Get a free VM to test out Linux!

Members online

Latest posts