Can anybody give me the ‘'Publication_LinuxKernelReport_2018’?

zeal0214

Reaction score
Credits
Hi,everyone:

Can anybody give me the ‘'Publication_LinuxKernelReport_2018’?

Thanks.

If I cannot find it anywhere on the 'net.....and you cannot find it anywhere on the 'net.....and the people who publish the report deny they have it and ask you to look elsewhere.....that would have to tell you it is not available,

I know of nothing else I can tell you

While it seems that The Linux Foundation failed to issue a report in 2018, the linux.conf.au 2019 was held in New Zealand in January of this year, obviously discussing much of what was happening in 2018. A very good Kernel Report (46 minutes) from this conference can be watched on YouTube here.

In fact, YouTube seems to have almost 150 videos from this same conference, so there is much to learn about besides the kernel. Other things sometimes show up in these search results, but as you scroll through watch for just "linux.conf.au 2019 -- Christchurch, New Zealand" below the video titles.

Cheers

It appears to be not available

contact them
If I cannot find it anywhere on the 'net.....and you cannot find it anywhere on the 'net.....and the people who publish the report deny they have it and ask you to look elsewhere.....that would have to tell you it is not available,

I know of nothing else I can tell you

Thank you very much.

While it seems that The Linux Foundation failed to issue a report in 2018, the linux.conf.au 2019 was held in New Zealand in January of this year, obviously discussing much of what was happening in 2018. A very good Kernel Report (46 minutes) from this conference can be watched on YouTube here.

In fact, YouTube seems to have almost 150 videos from this same conference, so there is much to learn about besides the kernel. Other things sometimes show up in these search results, but as you scroll through watch for just "linux.conf.au 2019 -- Christchurch, New Zealand" below the video titles.

Cheers

Thank you very much.

Members online

Latest posts