Call to arms!.....

@DevynCJohnson - I am looking forward to looking at your application, it sounds interesting. I happened by dcjtech.info yesterday (or the day before?) and read a few of your articles. Mostly on the linux kernel, very informative! Much like all your articles here at linux.org. :p <<--- I post that one because, well, it's pink! Not because I am sticking my tongue at you. :oops: <<--- that one, too!

Tuurns out GPUs are usable for all kinds of parallelizable computations, not just graphics. It's really a generalization of what they're designed to do, after all...
Really.....?? :) I never knew that!..... ^^

@DevynCJohnson - I am looking forward to looking at your application, it sounds interesting. I happened by dcjtech.info yesterday (or the day before?) and read a few of your articles. Mostly on the linux kernel, very informative! Much like all your articles here at linux.org. :p <<--- I post that one because, well, it's pink! Not because I am sticking my tongue at you. :oops: <<--- that one, too!

I like Pink....... :3

Thanks @JasKinasis .;)

I hope to release the next version next week or the week after. I am currently doing the "last minute" tests and debugging. This version is planned to work on Linux, Windows, and Unix systems (past versions were Linux-only). This version is significantly faster than the previous.

Hehe..... :D I thought you had it out already....... :) Silly me..... :D

Latest posts