C programmer!! where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mhzshehri

I am looking for someone who love challenges, I have some bugs in my project and I do not know how I can fix them? ( I will pay = Not free)
C language and Linux

Please contact me on :
ADEL.Cise (at) Gmail com

Forgive me for my cynicism, but whenever I see a post like this - which involves offers of money and very little in the way of information, I instantly get suspicious. I know too many people who have helped with threads like these on various sites and payment has not been forthcoming.

If you need help, why are you being so vague and secretive about it?

What type of project is this? Is it a personal project? A project for school/college/university? Or is it a commercial program?

If this is a commercial venture, why ask for help here? Why not go to a recruitment consultant? or a site for freelance programmers and try to hire somebody that way?

Also, what does your program do?
Simply asking for any experienced C programmer to look at your program might not be much help to you if they have no knowledge/experience of that particular applications domain. You'd be wasting their time and yours!

If your project is just a personal project, or is for school or college; why not simply ask some questions about your problem here and see if you can get some answers directly...... For Free?!

If you post some more information about your program and the nature of the bugs, along with any relevant, problematic code snippets; Some of us here can probably help. If this is your project, you must have a rough idea where the code is going wrong and where the problematic areas of code lie!

If it's a commercial project and you can't disclose the code publicly, then I guess, fair enough. Although, as it is for Linux; you might want to consider freeing / open sourcing it! :)

I'm not sure how many C programmers are in the community here, but I don't think anybody here is going to respond to vague, cloak and dagger style posts offering cash.

Personally, I prefer to do things publicly over the boards. That way the entire community benefits from the exchange of information and can also participate. After all none of us here are infallible, one of us might be able to come up with a better solution than the others!

Wow .. you spent too much time to write this response!

You have to realize that people are different, every one has its own way to explain his/her need.

From your response I can tell that you belong to those People who insult, criticize, and Put any one Down (too bad).

To answer your curiosity >> It is a commercial project.

Have a great day

Wow .. you spent too much time to write this response!

You have to realize that people are different, every one has its own way to explain his/her need.

From your response I can tell that you belong to those People who insult, criticize, and Put any one Down (too bad).

To answer your curiosity >> It is a commercial project.

Have a great day
No, he is not.

I considered responding to your inquiry, but there are too many questions, and not enough answers.

You are located in Tampa.
  • Are you an American Citizen?
  • If not, do you have a Green Card?
  • If not US native born, what country are you from?
  • The product is commercial, Proprietary or Open Source?
  • If Open Source / Free Software, what license is your source released under?
  • Is this product aimed at a specific industry, or generic?
  • Is this product for sale in this country only?
  • If not, what countries?
  • What other libraries are combined with your source?
  • What licenses are these libraries released under?
  • So many other questions!
These and other questions I would ask no matter who approached me with any offer.

The wording of your original message made me cautious enough not to respond, and obviously, other programmers here as well. Your recent response, makes me even more cautious.

For the record, I would not be interested in pursuing further negotiations of your offer.

Guys >> I fixed the bugs >> thank you for your interests .. the project mainly about writing c code to measure the file system performance.

So please stop ask me questions about this matter ... specifically those wired questions such as ( Who you are , where are you from, are you married, are you afraid of the dark, what is your favorite color, what is the best cough medicine, are you in love, do you eat snake ...etc)

Bye

Guys >> I fixed the bugs >> thank you for your interests .. the project mainly about writing c code to measure the file system performance.

So please stop ask me questions about this matter ... specifically those wired questions such as ( Who you are , where are you from, are you married, are you afraid of the dark, what is your favorite color, what is the best cough medicine, are you in love, do you eat snake ...etc)

Bye
It is very unfortunate that you do not understand the points @JasKinasis and I have stated in our replies, however, I am not at all surprised. I wish you all the best with your project.

Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online