Bonjour le monde

destroyedlolo

Reaction score
Credits
Hi all,

I'm a French guy flying around Unix since ... well, early of the '90 ;) even if at this early time, my main computer was my beloveled Amigas.

First on some commercial Unices (Ultrix on an old deprecated MicroVax, Solaris sun sparcs) and then NetBSD. But facing some nightmare with NetBSD 2.xx regarding bad threading support on Sparc, I migrated to Linux in early 2000s, the time I gave up with the Amiga as main computer as they became definitively too slow for decent working. First was Ubuntu but eventually (up to now :) ) I migrated to Gentoo which is still my main OS at home.

I'm running it on various PC (from decade old Duron to a "powerful" I7), as well as SBC like A20 powered BananaPI.

The I7 is my main computer so I'm doing ... everything on it (browsing, video, photo and sound edit, devs, ...).

My major hobby activity is currently developing of lightweight tools for my smart home. I'm favorite languages are C / C++ and Lua and PHP/JS for web stuffs.

Outside computer world, hobbies are photos, mountains and sssskiiiinnnggg (so all my winter W.E. are generally ... booked ;) )

Voila

We speak different languages, but
Bienvenido!

We speak different languages too........G'day !

Welcome aboard and Bienvenido! :)

your above me then, the best i can do is write a light c.m.s on top of codeigniter4 for daughters web site, maybe also SME Ghana. All they use in Ghana is wordpress . Might ask for you sometime to look at security risk of hacking for daughters site.

Most of the time, security holes are due to code injection : like user comment not protected against SQL injection, or grating passed in form args :)

ok i have session of five attempts to login ; then a re-direct to some other url , my own captcha ( better than none !! have a look at Wordpress web site "itsfoss.com" sometime , they have none ) csrf is part of CI4 and is enabled; i've ran OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) on it and it seems Ok ; db is not MySQl nor maria but is sqlite3 , i've put in escapes etc . ..but you never no. There is no rush to look at site anyway. There is a page which i think you might find humorous its a custom action for a 404 , page not found ...

Members online