Backtrack memory error

J

jakefach

hi,
i boot backtrack-5 from usb using unetbootin, after that i try installing on my hard drive, but i don't know how to allocate memory, so i quit. when i boot window and see, my D and E drive are full, i want to have some memory or if possible to have the same as before, i don't how to do pliz help, now i got notification low on memory, pliz delete some files like evry five minutes thanks

So, you thought about installing Backtrack. When in the installer what exactly did you do? Resize anything? Move anything? In Windows can you do the following:
  1. Click on the Start button and then choose Control Panel.

2. Click on the System and Security link.

Note: If you're viewing the Large icons or Small icons view of Control Panel, you won't see this link so just click on the Administrative Tools icon and skip to Step 4.

3. In the System and Security window, click on the Administrative Tools heading located near the bottom of the window.

4. In the Administrative Tools window, double-click on the Computer Management icon.

5. When Computer Management opens, click on Disk Management on the left side of the window, located under Storage.
OR press the windows key + R and type diskmgmt.msc and press enter.
From here, what does the hard drive look like? Can you please give a screenshot?

thanks, i got it, there were some unallocated memories, thanks again

So, you thought about installing Backtrack. When in the installer what exactly did you do? Resize anything? Move anything? In Windows can you do the following:
  1. Click on the Start button and then choose Control Panel.

2. Click on the System and Security link.

Note: If you're viewing the Large icons or Small icons view of Control Panel, you won't see this link so just click on the Administrative Tools icon and skip to Step 4.

3. In the System and Security window, click on the Administrative Tools heading located near the bottom of the window.

4. In the Administrative Tools window, double-click on the Computer Management icon.

5. When Computer Management opens, click on Disk Management on the left side of the window, located under Storage.
OR press the windows key + R and type diskmgmt.msc and press enter.
From here, what does the hard drive look like? Can you please give a screenshot?

Members online