Awesome Wallpapers made with GIMP

@Adam H., I really like that blue background. I might use it for my Ubuntu backup server!

Actually, wait, I already am. Thanks!

These are really great, thank you for posting (and sharing) them. A lot of creative people on here.

For those of you who were asking where to learn Gimp, I have found with most every new application that I want to learn is just go to the "Help" (or F1 key) file. Most every time there is a manual included. Just start at the beginning and work my way through. That way you know the basics and you never have to remember where you placed the book. I have found that I become better acquainted with the product and can then, if I want to further learn how to use the product/application, invest my money on more advanced books rather than beginning books (which usually doesn't cover all the material that is in the Help file).

I am going to have to learn to use Gimp, you all are inspiring! (You can see how good my creative abilities via my avatar. It's a self portrait. :p

These are really great, thank you for posting (and sharing) them. A lot of creative people on here.

For those of you who were asking where to learn Gimp, I have found with most every new application that I want to learn is just go to the "Help" (or F1 key) file. Most every time there is a manual included. Just start at the beginning and work my way through. That way you know the basics and you never have to remember where you placed the book. I have found that I become better acquainted with the product and can then, if I want to further learn how to use the product/application, invest my money on more advanced books rather than beginning books (which usually doesn't cover all the material that is in the Help file).

I am going to have to learn to use Gimp, you all are inspiring! (You can see how good my creative abilities via my avatar. It's a self portrait. :p

You may find this GIMP tutorial Youtube-playlist helpful - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMWUVzOZP8HATW6YL0Btsk1XvnSSFBDC2

For those of you who were asking where to learn Gimp, I have found with most every new application that I want to learn is just go to the "Help" (or F1 key) file.

So what you're saying here is RTFM eh? :p Heh heh! :D

Do what I do with Windows users, run after them with a pitch fork in one hand and a flaming torch in the other shouting 'blasphemy'........

BTW I am banned from my local Library......
WHISPER in the library!:D:p

Probably someone wanted to be an odd-ball and do something different than everyone else.
By the way, here are some free wallpapers.
Linus? jk. Well, I have a clear conscience on that one. I voted yes, let's please flood wallpapers until we beat W95 tiles (best thing MS has designed so far imho).

Some odd balls just for the fun of it

Xda9rJR.jpg

wN1MMOw.jpg

Members online

Latest posts