Awesome Wallpapers made with GIMP

Would you like to see me and other users post more FREE wallpapers here?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

L

Larry

@Adam H., I really like that blue background. I might use it for my Ubuntu backup server!

Actually, wait, I already am. Thanks!

C

ChristiW

These are really great, thank you for posting (and sharing) them. A lot of creative people on here.

For those of you who were asking where to learn Gimp, I have found with most every new application that I want to learn is just go to the "Help" (or F1 key) file. Most every time there is a manual included. Just start at the beginning and work my way through. That way you know the basics and you never have to remember where you placed the book. I have found that I become better acquainted with the product and can then, if I want to further learn how to use the product/application, invest my money on more advanced books rather than beginning books (which usually doesn't cover all the material that is in the Help file).

I am going to have to learn to use Gimp, you all are inspiring! (You can see how good my creative abilities via my avatar. It's a self portrait. :p

D

DevynCJohnson

These are really great, thank you for posting (and sharing) them. A lot of creative people on here.

For those of you who were asking where to learn Gimp, I have found with most every new application that I want to learn is just go to the "Help" (or F1 key) file. Most every time there is a manual included. Just start at the beginning and work my way through. That way you know the basics and you never have to remember where you placed the book. I have found that I become better acquainted with the product and can then, if I want to further learn how to use the product/application, invest my money on more advanced books rather than beginning books (which usually doesn't cover all the material that is in the Help file).

I am going to have to learn to use Gimp, you all are inspiring! (You can see how good my creative abilities via my avatar. It's a self portrait. :p
You may find this GIMP tutorial Youtube-playlist helpful - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMWUVzOZP8HATW6YL0Btsk1XvnSSFBDC2

J

JasKinasis

For those of you who were asking where to learn Gimp, I have found with most every new application that I want to learn is just go to the "Help" (or F1 key) file.
So what you're saying here is RTFM eh? :p Heh heh! :D

Y

Yesyesloud

Probably someone wanted to be an odd-ball and do something different than everyone else.
By the way, here are some free wallpapers.
Linus? jk. Well, I have a clear conscience on that one. I voted yes, let's please flood wallpapers until we beat W95 tiles (best thing MS has designed so far imho).

Some odd balls just for the fun of it