Awesome Wallpapers made with GIMP

Would you like to see me and other users post more FREE wallpapers here?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

D

DevynCJohnson

Hmm... No posts yet. Okay, add any of your own free wallpapers made with any graphics design application.

D

DevynCJohnson

The design you presented here is pretty awesome. Loved the texture. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the compliment. I was hoping many people would post a wallpaper on this thread. I wanted to make a very popular and useful thread. Well, I will post another wallpaper of mine.

Name: Lunar Digital
Artist: Devyn Collier Johnson <[email protected]>
Style: Abstract-Digital
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-ND v3.0)

Lunar_Digital.png

A

Adam H.

Here is a background I just made in Gimp! ( It looks better when full scale ) It is 1920x1080, hooray for high resolution! It can be used for whatever, and you don't need to give me credit for anything. :)
Background.png

D

DevynCJohnson

@ryanvade , could you make this a sticky thread so users can more easily find this thread? Thanks.

P

penguino

GIMP is a wonderful graphics design tool. I hope to make this a popular post full of free wallpapers made with GIMP. I posted one of my own that I created with GIMP. Feel free to download and distribute my wallpaper.

Name: Soft Desktop
Style: Abstract-Digital
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-ND v3.0)

View attachment 589
Like the first one, like simple wallpapers looks really good.

O

oakwoodarrow

D

DevynCJohnson

Name: Supernova
Style: Remastered/Sci-Fi
License: Public Domain (The original image was public domain, so I must release derivatives as such)
Note: This supernova is melting the buildings

Supernova.png

Members online