[Automotive] $2,000 Chinese ELECTRIC Truck

LOL I've thought about getting one of those for driving around my property in something quirky, for taking to various events where it'd save me a ton of walking, and things like that.

Word of caution: I pity the fool that tries to drive that on American roads. They're about as safe as blind people playing lawn darts. One swipe from an SUV and you'll be crushed like a bug.

+1 He never did mention what the top speed is.

It's "faster than is safe or smart", I bet.

It'd be fun to take to a track day or a race - not to race it around but 'cause the paddock is long and there's a ton of walking involved in watching a race in person - if you go to the right races and don't sit in the stands.

It'd be fun getting to and from the barns without using gasoline. I couldn't take it to get the mail, 'cause I have a post office box in the nearest incorporated town. There are trails that'd get there, but I doubt this truck would make it through those trails even during the summer.

LOL

I spent last weekend, well Thursday through Sunday, watching the Goodwood Festival of Speed. It's awesome what people will do to be just a little bit faster than the next person.

Members online