[atiger77@localhost~]#_ lol.

Should I continue to write the blog ? www.linuxrookie.com ,i like linux,but my website no one see it

• yes,guy,do you like,I support you!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no,close the blog.!!

• i dont know..may be yes,may be no.

• Total voters
I

i'm not root:(

Hello,everyone, my name Nathan.
I'm very exciting because here is a great place to learn Linux.people will share they know write down in here, then we can learn more knowledge, communicate with author, i'll share what i know to tell you too.
ok, Please allow me to formally introduce me,
i'm a 20 years guy who like linux,you can call me "atiger",, i always write blog about linux, i want to share my knowledge to everyone who like linux. my teach told me, why linux became strong, there are many people contribution there knowledge write different drive,debug complex code, made linux strong day by day.this is way i'm write blog, my blog address is www.linuxrookie.com ,I write something every day
if you want to connect with me,you can browse my website and leave message to me.
During the college,I passed the certification of RHCE, it is a great encouragement for me, i will learn more knowledge about linux and share what i know.
Thankyou everyone,my email is [email protected] if you like linux, come on, we learn together!

Aloha and welcome to Linux.org! Feel free to ask any questions about Linux here on this site. The main page displays the newest articles/tutorials. If you see a post that you like or found helpful, click "Like". If you ask a question and someone answers it to your satisfaction, click "Best Answer". Enjoy the site!

Unfortunately, I cannot offer you unbiased advice about your blog because I work for Linux.org. Obviously, I would want other blogs to close and more people come here.

This is my 400th post!!!! :D:D:D

Aloha and welcome to Linux.org! Feel free to ask any questions about Linux here on this site. The main page displays the newest articles/tutorials. If you see a post that you like or found helpful, click "Like". If you ask a question and someone answers it to your satisfaction, click "Best Answer". Enjoy the site!

Unfortunately, I cannot offer you unbiased advice about your blog because I work for Linux.org. Obviously, I would want other blogs to close and more people come here.

This is my 400th post!!!! :D:D:D
First Thank you for your comments, i will ask some questions here and i will help people to solve their problem if i know.i will do my favourite thing,write some article, in a word,glad to meet you. Luckly, this page is your 400th post.

First Thank you for your comments, i will ask some questions here and i will help people to solve their problem if i know.i will do my favourite thing,write some article, in a word,glad to meet you. Luckly, this page is your 400th post.

We look forward to your future contributions to his site. By the way, this sentence is in my 401st post! I hope to make more posts than all of the users. Unfortunately, I will need to do a lot of posting to beat @ryanvade :p

Latest posts