Are you ready to submit your brainwave scans? We are aready there

tinfoil-hat

Reaction score
Credits
According to this Video it's common seen in next year in new headphones etc. They can send a signal that let's you concentrate more on your job, can see if you have a crush on someone etc. pp.

I know... I know...

But, I'd still be first in line for experimental tech that somehow connected my brain straight to the internet. I'd even let 'em install a wireless antenna, poking out the back of my head.

I actually had a psychosis 2 years ago, with exact the same Topic: Brainscanning. I was told that I was crazy, maybe they should have had a look at the WEF

I'd even let 'em install a wireless antenna, poking out the back of my head.

Uncle Martin (Ray Walston) had one which would come up before he turned invisible.

7UYQChn.jpg

Perhaps he was an early user of VPNs?

You would trust a company like Google and Facebook to look into your brain and trust them not to abuse it and make profit of it?

Perhaps he was an early user of VPNs?

I hope he used some protection!

You would trust a company like Google and Facebook to look into your brain and trust them not to abuse it and make profit of it?

I would assume that I'd be able to filter the content, both ingress and egress, perhaps as a pretty specific firewall with handy rules created with a mere thought.

Members online

Latest posts