Are you interested in Deepin?

D

deepin

Hi,

I am from Deepin Team.Please allow me to give Deepin a brief introduction. Deepin is a Linux distribution originated from China. It aims to provide a real beautiful and user-friendly experience. Its designing philosophy is to create products for the average user. The default desktop environment, called DDE or Deepin Desktop Environment, is designed with such philosophy in mind. It is built with WebKit and HTML 5. Deepin also comes with many custom applications, such as Deepin Software Center, DMusic (a powerful and good-looking audio player), DSnapshot (a handy screenshot tool), etc. All are quality software products and are pleasant to use.

Our new distro, Deepin2014, will be released imminently. It has been given the great change compared to the former one. Especially, our Deepin Talk will come out with the long-term expectation from our users. From now on, various features about our new distro will be unfolded. The latest intro has been attached.

: )

Warm regards,

Deepin Team
1111_meitu_1.jpg

2222_meitu_2.jpg

That is a great looking distro. Please be sure and share the download link with us when it is available. Thanks for sharing!

It's very good of you to say so.
It looks kind of like a mix between Chrome OS and Windows 8 in my opinion. Have you read my tutorial on creating a desktop environment?

I believe that people on the Deepin Team know how to actually create a Desktop Environment. Just saying...

Staff online