Are we suffering attempted DDoS attacks.

I'm noticing traffic decreasing recently so I brought the ddos settings down a bit - hopefully we'll be ok.
Bro, when I received the notification that you replied, and I clicked open, the page opened with the same 502 error page I have to refresh 3 times to get to this page now, so the issue is not completely solved

I'll be optimistic.

The last few days [only occasionally] I have had the cloud flair, unable to connect screen.
What I have notice is that, in a normal day we have around 500/600 visitors/bots and on the days it's crashed there were over 1000

Happened to me just a few hours ago.

@Rob, yup... It looks like they're back, as we are accumulating downtime.

Yeah .. let's see how it goes

I'll be okay regardless. It's pretty much a holiday here in my house - Le Mans 24 Hour is up this weekend. I usually don't mention this sort of stuff, 'cause I'll then end up making 20 posts about it.

But, if you get the MotorTrend channel, or have the app/streaming service, you can stream it entirely - with commercials.

Reactions: Rob
Still getting 520's @ 3.00 pm Sydney time.....8 in a row

I then left the pc for 30 minutes approx...all good again now.

I have just had a 520 [first in a few weeks visitors 1125] stranger thing is Parrot forums has also failed to load

The site is being frequently going down with 502 errors and
lots of “oops”
and with guest over 1000
Screenshot_2022-06-13_20-44-30.png
2022-06-13_20-47.png

A DDoS may also attack things that don't appear as traffic, such as API endpoints, or even syndication feeds.

Down again this morning, I can't give any numbers as I was not on when it went down
out of interest, Pro-Boards was also down [I don't know if they use the same server farm]

Down again this morning, I can't give any numbers as I was not on when it went down
out of interest, Pro-Boards was also down [I don't know if they use the same server farm]

I think there are a lot of attacks going on today. Might have something to do with the Russia/Ukraine conflict. I was getting 500 errors from a lot of websites I visited this morning, including Linux.org, crunchyroll and several others.
Everything seems to be OK ATM. Websites seem to be responding normally now.

Members online