Apache mod_qos errors from log

P

postcd

Hello,

i installed mod_qos apache module and applied an configuration into apache.

the apache error log shows this after apache restart:
[Sat Apr 25 15:02:25 2015] [notice] mod_qos(009): loaded MPM is 'Prefork' but mod_qos should be used with MPM 'Worker' only.
[Sat Apr 25 15:03:02 2015] [error] mod_qos(034): access denied, QS_SrvMinDataRate rule (in): min=242, this connection=65, c=*
[Sat Apr 25 15:03:18 2015] [error] mod_qos(034): access denied, QS_SrvMinDataRate rule (in): min=258, this connection=0, c=*

(IPs was replaced by *)

so it can be seen that there was an rule triggered (QS_SrvMinDataRate) and two IPs denied by apache..
I want toa sk if there is any way to discover which element or URL these IPs tried to access, so i can examine if this qos rule limit is fine or i need to tune it...

I tried to search all apache access logs for the timestamp (15:03:18 example) but no match for that second..

Also i want to ask if i can safelly ignore that MPM warning (first error log line)?

Hello,

i installed mod_qos apache module and applied an configuration into apache.

the apache error log shows this after apache restart:
[Sat Apr 25 15:02:25 2015] [notice] mod_qos(009): loaded MPM is 'Prefork' but mod_qos should be used with MPM 'Worker' only.
[Sat Apr 25 15:03:02 2015] [error] mod_qos(034): access denied, QS_SrvMinDataRate rule (in): min=242, this connection=65, c=*
[Sat Apr 25 15:03:18 2015] [error] mod_qos(034): access denied, QS_SrvMinDataRate rule (in): min=258, this connection=0, c=*

(IPs was replaced by *)

so it can be seen that there was an rule triggered (QS_SrvMinDataRate) and two IPs denied by apache..
I want toa sk if there is any way to discover which element or URL these IPs tried to access, so i can examine if this qos rule limit is fine or i need to tune it...

I tried to search all apache access logs for the timestamp (15:03:18 example) but no match for that second..

Also i want to ask if i can safelly ignore that MPM warning (first error log line)?
Hey...i have install mod qos and it working well..but where i can see the mod qos log. I have see in the /var/log/apache2/error.log but no any log of modqos was there..

Staff online

Members online