Anyone using Atomic Pi?

aexlarry

Reaction score
Credits
I have an Atomic Pi and I would like to know if anyone can share their experience of using this SBC.

I have not used a atomic pi but for OS's this sbc should be able to run any 64-bit OS. Also what are you wanting to know about the atomic pi?
The bios seems to be unstable. Because the on-board emmc sometimes not bootable. I was thinking of someone own this SBC and run into the same problem.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I'd be picking up BIOS files from a .tk domain name. I'd go to the OEM, who should definitely be able to afford a real domain name and not a free one from freenom. The .tk makes me skeptical and raises a red flag.

I'm not sure I'd be picking up BIOS files from a .tk domain name. I'd go to the OEM, who should definitely be able to afford a real domain name and not a free one from freenom. The .tk makes me skeptical and raises a red flag.
As well it being an insecure connection.

The OEM does not provide any resources other than a few pretty broken operating systems. It's not a matter of affording a domain or not, it's unnecessary. I've been pretty much the only person developing Atomic Pi resources for a while now, including fixing the OSs DLI provides, and making a bunch of others with drivers. Those are all at http://electrohaxz.tk/atomicpi
You're welcome to check any files you like and see there's nothing malicious or dangerous.

I've been pretty much the only person developing Atomic Pi resources for a while now, including fixing the OSs DLI provides, and making a bunch of others with drivers.

Gotcha, though I'd seriously suggest a better domain name. You're effectively 'in a bad neighborhood'.

Members online