Anyone using Atomic Pi?

aexlarry

Reaction score
Credits
I have an Atomic Pi and I would like to know if anyone can share their experience of using this SBC.

OP
A

aexlarry

Reaction score
Credits
I have not used a atomic pi but for OS's this sbc should be able to run any 64-bit OS. Also what are you wanting to know about the atomic pi?
The bios seems to be unstable. Because the on-board emmc sometimes not bootable. I was thinking of someone own this SBC and run into the same problem.

Last edited:

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I'm not sure I'd be picking up BIOS files from a .tk domain name. I'd go to the OEM, who should definitely be able to afford a real domain name and not a free one from freenom. The .tk makes me skeptical and raises a red flag.

f33dm3bits

Gold Member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I'm not sure I'd be picking up BIOS files from a .tk domain name. I'd go to the OEM, who should definitely be able to afford a real domain name and not a free one from freenom. The .tk makes me skeptical and raises a red flag.
As well it being an insecure connection.

ELECTROHAXZ

Reaction score
Credits
The OEM does not provide any resources other than a few pretty broken operating systems. It's not a matter of affording a domain or not, it's unnecessary. I've been pretty much the only person developing Atomic Pi resources for a while now, including fixing the OSs DLI provides, and making a bunch of others with drivers. Those are all at http://electrohaxz.tk/atomicpi
You're welcome to check any files you like and see there's nothing malicious or dangerous.

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I've been pretty much the only person developing Atomic Pi resources for a while now, including fixing the OSs DLI provides, and making a bunch of others with drivers.

Gotcha, though I'd seriously suggest a better domain name. You're effectively 'in a bad neighborhood'.

$100 Digital Ocean Credit
Get a free VM to test out Linux!

Members online