Anyone Using a Linux Phone? Suggestions?

DadOfRCA

Reaction score
Credits
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any Linux Phone suggestions? If I could get rid of my Android phone, my abandonment of big tech would be complete! :)

The Linux phone (Librem) will not stop any kind of government surveillance or carrier tracking. It can stop Google, Apple, and third-party app tracking. This video goes into details about this topic:
I just watch the above video today until the end. The following are the summaries of the video
The surveillance problems:
1. The purchase. You can be traced with your financial transactions relating to your phones and SIM card.
2. Type of phone. If you buy a typical Android and iOS phone, you can easily be traced. The solution is not to use Android or iOS phone.
3. The government. You can easily be recognized by your habit. For example, if you call your wife at night, your government can track your wife.
4. Your carrier. Your carrier logs your internet activities.
5. Stringray. It is a type of device used by law enforcement. It can intercept your communication with the cell tower. Solution: Keep your phone off. Or take the SIM card out.
6. 5G. It uses something called beamforming. Cell tower points its antenna beam when you are using your phone.
In conclusions:
1. Using a phone is a fraud of surveillance of dangers.
2. For most of us, government surveillance is not our main concern.
3. The Linux phone (Librem) will not stop any kind of government surveillance or carrier tracking. It can stop Google, Apple, and third-party app tracking.
4. Using a VPN can reduce carrier spying.
For reviews and details about these Linux phones:

Last edited:

Staff online