Anyone like classical music?

Wife and I used to go to the local arts theater and watch the plays that the performing arts students put on.

Covid ruined that for the time being. :(

thumb up.png

Why not combine the two? Classical to pop is like paintings to memes, steak to cookies, fragrance to febreeze, and novels to comics, to name a few examples. Both are enjoyable to me. Classical music can portray a wide spectrum of emotions, whereas pop music can be considerably more dynamic and exhilarating. Almost every piece of classical music, even from the same composer, sounds fresh and new, but pop music offers so many more genres and performers to discover (at least, from the Romantic period and on). I am also a big fan of Lil Peep singer and love to purchase clothes from this merch.

Last edited:
costume is classical - music bordering on Classical Queen : <iframe width="564" height="317" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@captain-sensible .....more please !

^^^^

The comments below say it all. Impressive !

Michael JonasMichael Jonas
1 year ago"Citing Queen as a major influence on the band, lead singer The Duchess and guitarist David Young wrote the song in the style of Queen, which pays tribute to one of the greatest singers, songwriters and front men in the history of rock, Freddie Mercury."... Got it!

Alex Southgate

11 months ago (edited)
That's a brilliant song! Expertly crafted.

Mark Michel
1 year ago
I think this could work in a musical

Michael Winship
11 months agoawsome song, very anthemic reminicent of queen, had me reaching for the guitar, excellent vocalist

Teddie Prine
1 year ago

Her voice is amazing. ❤❤

Teddie Prine
1 year ago

Beautiful, just Beautiful. ❤❤

Daisy Mattinhouse
Daisy Mattinhouse
11 months ago
Amazing!!!!

Varvar Misanthrope
1 year ago

Strong voice.

Patrick Pasque
1 year ago

Eurovision winner in 2021.

Wesley McFarlane
Wesley McFarlane
11 months ago
Very very nice... xoxo

https://accounts.google.com/Service...n-GB&next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DfOhKhuhi-sc&hl=en-GB

Last edited:

This link will redirect to Youtube

Giovanni Marradi, CHANNEL.

Just For You

Giovanni Marradi

Giovanni Marradi

Historia de Un Amor

Giovanni Marradi

ALWAYS

Giovanni Marradi

PROMISES

(45 minutes)