Anybody know how to code extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repondeo

Reaction score
Credits
I'm trying to code extensions/runners. Be able to run all basic files and formats. I have tried other dept., and topics, it didn't seem like it was wise. Anyone have a clue on installing and running? It needs to run all these at minimum: .nsp, .ipa, .exe, and other custom extensions? Or creating program to make it run on linux/distro without Wine (1/5),

-------------

To be more precise, I'm trying to create a program on custom distro that helps distro run .nsp, .ipa, .exe, and/or other custom extensions or files. No wine. I looked everywhere on internet, but nothing about it. No emulator because emulator had issues.

-------------

No wizardfromoz from commenting here. And no Condobloke. Banned.

Last edited:

Please read the 2nd link in my signature.

And why would I be asking support question, when I'm the one asking the support question? Hmm? The Super Moderator?

And why would I be asking support question, when I'm the one asking the support question? Hmm? The Super Moderator?
Your question is confusing.

No wizardfromoz from commenting here. Banned

You have shown yourself to not only be incapable of doing what you are seeking help with, but also to be rude/obnoxious into the bargain.

Why would the Admin/Moderators of this site leave this topic running?

It has not value to any of the members here, nor to any visitors to this site.

No wizardfromoz from commenting here. Banned.

Oops, sorry, my spectacles are making it hard to read clearly.

@Repondeo

have you read this and does it help, or roughly describe what you are looking for?

https://linuxhint.com/vs_code_ubuntu/

@anneranch if you are going to make responses from within a quote/reply of what another person has written, you could at least distinguish your response from theirs with attributes such as italics or a different coloured font. Take an objective look at your #5.

Cheers

Wizard

You have shown yourself to not only be incapable of doing what you are seeking help with, but also to be rude/obnoxious into the bargain.

Why would the Admin/Moderators of this site leave this topic running?

It has not value to any of the members here, nor to any visitors to this site.
Because you're a [removed by a moderator].

Last edited by a moderator:

I believe Linux does not care about extension - assuming the "program" is build by Linux friendly application.

A: well, copyright plays a little different here because I'm trying to put that into my own OS, not Linux. And my OS cares about extensions.

.exe is not a custom extension - it is Widows executable file

A: It's more commonly called a stub and created by stub. Also, congress has ruled .exe file is not owned by Bill Gates nor it belong to Windows here. That it is federally regulated. AKA public domain.

----------------

Please no harassing or insulting other members firsthand, and talk about your life's business and personifications. Leeching on other people's forums and comments. No 6 times repeats or your 5th wing and shit. Or how you feel about coding, or your mom cooks for you. No BS. Upmost all, no shitting other people here or assaulting people charge initially. Or attempted murder cases saying you're going to shut down someone or their site because you're the FBI. Initially too. Please.

This is about Linux, and linux only and coding. Thank you.

Last edited:
It's time for you to take a break.

I'm gonna lock the thread, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts