An Interesting Experience

Condobloke

Reaction score
Credits

We have various groups of lunatics who go out (usually around the start of the year) and cut holes in the ice so that they can go swimming. There are others that run out into the freezing ocean and swim out around a buoy for charity.

I do none of those things. I do like to sauna and then go play in the snow. That's not bad.

We have various groups of lunatics who go out (usually around the start of the year) and cut holes in the ice so that they can go swimming. There are others that run out into the freezing ocean and swim out around a buoy for charity.

I do none of those things. I do like to sauna and then go play in the snow. That's not bad.
Reminds me I need to go turn the pool heater on... :)

I am with you. I Stay out of freezing water if at all possible :)

Reminds me I need to go turn the pool heater on...

I live in the mountains of Maine. I've already had some snow. (It didn't stick around.)

I Stay out of freezing water if at all possible

I do like the snow and do prefer it cooler than hotter. I am still not jumping into the ocean that's likely technically below freezing (due to the salt content).

Members online

Latest posts