adobe master collection alternative

T

Timo Pelupessy

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this, but i don't know where else i could go with this idea.

Reason to post this
I see Myself and a lot of other linux users who are begging adobe master collection to bring out a version compatible with linux. The bottom line is that adobe will not do this because eventually they will lose a lot of money. I think windows and apple won't like this idea either because there is a possibility that a lot of people step over to linux.

The idea
Could it be possible to create an alternative for adobe master collection through crowd funding. I thought that it would be a great project for linux designers. They could call it linux master collection or whatever and set a price they need to create this. I would happily pay for this project! after the money is collected they could create the software and leave a donate button on the site.

Reaction to this
1. People can finally to their jobs on a linux machine, I would really love it to be able to finally use after effects or premiere alternative on my linux mint.

2. This would put adobe master collection in a though spot. Because a free alternative for adobe master collection is a dangerous competition. I think if this is the case, adobe has to make a linux compatible version to keep the faithful adobe users with adobe.

Well that's all folks i am very curious about other peoples opinion about this.

Members online