Adobe Flash trouble

I believe Wizard of Oz has been used somewhere? wizardfromoz. Wizard or Wiz is fine. Or Chris, the name my mother gave me. Just don't call me late for dinner.

17.3 Rosa was likely the best and most stable of the 17 series point releases. You could use that for another 18 months quite easily.

Cheers

Wizard
BTW @atanere ... I was in it for the kudos. Just kidding. @Phylly, read my current signature (changes every couple of weeks) and you will get a glimpse of my philosophy. :D

Ooops, sorry, Wiz. Will pay more attention next time.

We enjoy helping... that's why we're here.

I'm wondering about the trouble you're having... installing software and your other thread with Gimp. Perhaps there are more serious issues with your Mint going on.

Because of these things, I really wouldn't pursue the upgrade to Mint 18.2, but would encourage you to do a fresh clean install instead when you get ready. If you get FileZilla setup with GoDaddy, those settings can be saved and restored after a fresh install. But you would have to consider everything else that needs to be saved too (such as all the files that make up your husband's website, etc).

It's a big step and you shouldn't rush since things are basically working, but I think it would solve the Gimp problems, maybe Flash (for now), and maybe other things besides.

Yes, thank you. I don't update/upgrade unless I absolutely have to. Will be sure to keep these issues in mind when the time comes. Thanks again.

Members online