A general note regarding overGrive.

Kuojin

Reaction score
Credits
I recently attempted to purchase a code for overGrive, which as some of you might know, is a Google Drive client for Linux. I paid the developer via paypal the $4.99 for the code, but never received a code, and was unable to access account details on his website. So I suggest if you're looking for a Google Drive client, that you don't go to him unless he fixes his website, and makes the code available.

Just a PSA for you guys, happy Linuxing :)

Yep, I'm giving InSync a look. While it's a bit on the spendy side for a Google Drive client, it works really well so far, and seems to be pretty stable. I'll keep you guys in the loop as to what I think of it as time progresses during the trial.

Have fun :)

Just an update, the author of overGrive got back to me with the code. It just took longer than I'd have preferred. But the rest of my comments regarding his site stand. He still needs to make it easier/possible to find your code on the website, rather than relying exclusively on an email that may take a while to arrive (especially since I went through paypal's channels to dispute the charge, to get his attention.)