3D-printers linux

I refuse to buy a 3D printer.

I bought a giant CNC router that was on sale after a new model came out. The price was brilliant and I was drunk! It's a big one that was dropped off by a semi.

Before the driver left, we moved it into my shop and opened the top of the crate to confirm what was inside was the right thing.

I haven't touched it since. It's like a big box of shame that I walk by when I go into the shop.

I refuse to buy a 3D printer.

I bought a giant CNC router that was on sale after a new model came out. The price was brilliant and I was drunk! It's a big one that was dropped off by a semi.

Before the driver left, we moved it into my shop and opened the top of the crate to confirm what was inside was the right thing.

I haven't touched it since. It's like a big box of shame that I walk by when I go into the shop.
Why tough ? it's great to print some replacement parts. I conced it's not the most useful item in my room but it's still pretty neat and entertaining. Would still not be my first choice if i had my money back.

Why tough ? it's great to print some replacement parts. I conced it's not the most useful item in my room but it's still pretty neat and entertaining. Would still not be my first choice if i had my money back.

Because I'll never actually learn to use it. I'll make something basic - once. I'll then decide that I need to learn to use 3D software, and that'll be the end of it and I'll have even more clutter.

I like the idea of 3D printing. But, me owning one would be pretty fruitless.

Members online