“How do I instal Linux a general guide to installation” a guest article for Linux-Tips

Brickwizard

Reaction score
Credits
I have written a little article for Linux-tips, entitled “Linux a general guide to installation”
It is based on my usual reply to the question “how do I instal Linux”, As it is aimed
at the newest of members to GNU-Linux, I have tried to keep the technobabble to a minimum,
Please take a look and give me your thoughts [either on Linux-tips or here]
Any and all feedback will be appreciated as this is my first attempt to write a full article.

https://linux-tips.us/how-do-i-install-linux-a-general-guide

Brickwizard [Brian]

I admit my bias, but I like this article.

I'll add the link to the "Important Pages" in a few minutes. That's a link at the top of the page, where I store the most-used/most-linked articles. This means I don't have to have them memorized or use the search. It's just a click away.

It saves a ton of time, even though WordPress' search is actually really, really good. Search is hard, but they manage to do really good - for what it is. I mean, it's not doing contextual search, 'cause it's not Google or anything... I don't even install any plugins to assist the search. Search also uses some CPU time, so I don't want to make it too resource-intensive.