Umm... Hi ?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Harikrishnan R, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Harikrishnan R

Harikrishnan R New Member

Hi everyone!
    I'm Harikrishnan R from India. I'm at college studying computer science and I love to code. I love Python and HTML5/CSS3, even-though I'm a newbie at both. (Also, I have to study C and C++ in college)
    And I started using linux in 2009. It was Ubuntu 9.04. But I quit because it was too complicated.
    But here I am again, using linux (Xubuntu). I soon plan to switch to a more 'complicated' distro :)
    Cheers :)

DevynCJohnson likes this.
  2. DevynCJohnson

DevynCJohnson Super Moderator Staff Member Staff Writer

Aloha and welcome to Linux.org! Feel free to ask any questions about Linux here on this site. The main page displays the newest articles/tutorials. If you see a post that you like or found helpful, click "Like". If you ask a question and someone answers it to your satisfaction, click "Best Answer". Enjoy the site!

Here is a link to a Python tutorial I wrote (http://www.linux.org/threads/python3-scripting-part-1.4877/). If many people enjoy the article, then I will make a whole series and discuss Python in great detail.
    Harikrishnan R likes this.
  3. nixsavy

nixsavy Member

Harikrishnan , You will learn many things soon :) welcome
    Harikrishnan R and DevynCJohnson like this.
  4. Harikrishnan R

Harikrishnan R New Member

Thank you. And I'm currently learning Python2 because its still prevalent in greater numbers compared to Python3. :)