Ubuntu TV? It’s not a science fiction but pure reality … Here’s how!

Discussion in 'Linux News' started by News, Mar 28, 2012.

1. News

News LF News Poster

Just some time ago, at the Consumer Electronics Show held in Las Vegas,Canonical*has debut among the big names in the industry. Canonical has stunned the expectations of themselves and members of the organization staff. He brought in his stand, an innovation that has created so much interest among the participants that there were hundreds of curious on average every minute.You know the news? The*Ubuntu*TV! It’s a really interesting project, but especially ambitious from Canonical.

More...

2. brainard52

brainard52 New Member

What I'm most interested in is the Ubuntu + Android project they're working on. It's a full blown Ubuntu desktop contained in an Android phone. The desktop is triggered when the phone is attached to a monitor. I was shaking over it yesterday (in excitement)

Sent from the R800x (CM9) that I wish were an Ubuntu Android.
  3. kreso93

kreso93 New Member

Wow, that actually sounds pretty awesome. Can you tell me where you read that, I would love to see it?
  4. brainard52

brainard52 New Member

5. lucasbytegenius

lucasbytegenius New Member

I'd be happy to see an Ubuntu TV, that would be pretty cool. I'm also more interested in the Android/Ubuntu hybrid too, and I hope they release it to the public soon.
  6. brainard52

brainard52 New Member