Ahoy, I'm Remp :)

R

Remp

Hey fellas!

I'm Remp, just signed up today! I wouldn't call myself neither a pro or neither a newbie, because I've been playing around with Linux for several years now. I'm also into Unix, and Macintosh, recently I've been playing around with hackintosh, with success. I'm interested in webdesign and basic coding, like HTML/CSS and Javascript.
I hope I'll be a valuable piece of the community :)

Peace!

Welcome to the Forum.

Great to have you ;-). Maybe you can tell more about your years of Linux? What kind of Linux did you used ?

so far
akendo

I've been using linux for 4 years now.. well that's not entirely true, because currently I don't have any computer with Linux installed.. :) I've just sold my old MSI laptop, I was using Linux Mint on it, and I used my desktop for gaming, before that I had CrunchBang Linux on it. I'm on this forum because I'm about to install a distro on this computer, and get back to the Linux world again. But I don't know which one to go with... I loved CrunchBang Linux because of it was configurable, lightweight, and minimal. But this time, I want something new, something that is not Debian based, but still lightweight and minimal, and highly customizable.

Welcome to the LinuxForum Remp!

It's really nice to know you've been working with Mac and Linux at the same time. I haven't used the Mac at all so i have no clue about it what so ever. But i'd love to know more about it.

Anyways hope you have a nice time over here.

Hi there, I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here. I'm a new user as well, and I already like it here. Have fun :)

Hi Remp!! im a newbie here too! not much experience with linux but I'm an avid mac user. Good luck around the site :)

Staff online