Hi !

I

Ilphrin

Hello! I'm 17, I am French and I use GNU/Linux since over 6 years now. My first distribution was Fedora Core 9 with the 'old' gnome 2 environment. I think that was the beginning of my real learning of computer-science, because with GNU/Linux I could control my computer and tell him to do exactly what I want. During 2/3 years i've just been a "typical user", just trying new software and new fun gadgets under Linux. Then I tried to learn coding in C then in C++, but I've never followed well and I forgot it at last. But since last year I try to learn the Python language, and I really like coding with it, even if I haven't finished yet to learn but....can we finish to learn something about a language? ^^

So I hope i'll have a good time here, and i'm sorry if i make some mistakes, as i said i'm French :) See you later maybe!

Hi llphrin welcome to this forum. I'm happy to meet another guy who likes Linux and Python too (I'm learning python too).

I definitely read that with a French accent. Bonjour, buddy!

Hi there welcome to the forum..i wish you a very pleasant stay out here at this forum..so just tag along and have lots and lots of fun.

Hi, thanks for this welcome!
@Rodrigo : That's great, maybe a partner... :p

Members online