Shritam Bhowmick. My first name, and then the latter is my last name.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Shritam Bhowmick, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Shritam Bhowmick

Shritam Bhowmick New Member

Ah, so this is the *nix forum, I had have experiences with linux, so the idea was to just wake up, sharpen my skills on linux. So here I am, I joined the forum. The forum is great, before, leaving my introduction here, I went through all the sections, read the rules, understood, how the forum works, and *how spammers get killed*, just joking. My name is Shritam, last name "BHOWMICK", I am from India, currently on a job role of "penetration Testing", if you know what it means, I am here to prepare my axe of choice with linux and already hate windows, when version 8 was released. I had been with the taste of windows 8, but since in our job roll, we require both *nix and windows systems to get tested, I came here to learn more and burn my thirst for knowledge, good to meet you all :)

2. pane-free

pane-free Active Member

Welcome!
    Not much activity in this forum of late - don't know why, however.
  3. Shritam Bhowmick

Shritam Bhowmick New Member

I can see that here. So, where are the mods and the adminS? and what are the members doing? where have thy gone? it seemed, it used to be a great place.
  4. pane-free

pane-free Active Member

Perhaps it's just a seasonal lull -- in the doldrums for a little while -- we'll see!