Good hosting CMS for Webmin?

Q

Qub1

Hey there, this is my first post on the forums :)

I know its rude to immediately start asking for stuff, but I am an absolute beginner to Linux so I still need to learn a lot.
Well I've managed to set up a webserver using Ubuntu Server, and I've also set up email, ftp, mysql, apache, php and webmin (a kind of cPanel) on it.

Now I'm looking for some sort of CMS that allows me to start a webhosting service. I would like it to have automatic registration, billing, package management, reseller hosting and a place where users can manage their files and databases. It should all be automated, if possible.

Would there be such a thing available for free if possible?

So far I've only found phpCoin, which is a bit too outdated for me, and The Hosting Tool, which does not have the file management ability I am looking for, and also does not have support for Webmin, just cPanel and DirectAdmin.

Thanks in advance!

I think a good idea, seeing as though you already have Webmin, would be to install a combination of Virtualmin and WHMCS.

Virtualmin also provided by the creators of Webmin. It allows you to create multiple Virtual Servers on a single box, as well as controlling each account by way of quotas etc. WHMCS is a paid script available to be installed via Virtualmin and this would be used to handle the billing.

I cannot vouch for how effective this would be as I presently only use Virtualmin/Webmin on a system dedicated to my experimental use. It should be enough to work though and I encourage that you look at it as a option.

WHMCS is probably the most used piece of software out there for creating a hosting company.. we're using it on IQnection and like all of the features it has..

Start out with the monthly payments instead of outright buying it to see if its something you want to get into.

http://www.whmcs.com/

The thing that you'll be requiring is a Billing manager for Webmin. I would suggest you to go with WHMCS which is a paid billing manager. Nothing is as good when compared to it. There's so many features available in WHMCS that you wouldn't find in other competitive software's.

I believe Hostbill also supports Virtual min http://hostbillapp.com/features/

Members online

Latest posts