Tux Wars: Revenge of the Ash Shell

blackneos940

Reaction score
Credits
Oh noes!..... :< It's back!..... :3 I keep getting the initramfs Shell on Boot, at random occasions..... :< Any ideas.....? :3 Well, talk to you guys later..... :3 I'mma go check out this cool new game for Windows called WannaCry..... :3

I'm thinking you should grab a new drive.. get a nice ssd on amazon! :)
But wherever I check the HDD health, be it on Windows or Linux, it says it's ok..... :< Does that mean that SMART isn't always accurate.....? :3

I don't know if the SMART health report might miss some problem(s). But this is the drive you mentioned earlier that has 3 operating systems on it.... and I think I might try a full format and reinstall just a single system to see how it performs for awhile (of course we all like Linux better than Windows 10 too!).

A new SSD is never a bad idea either! :D:D

I don't know if the SMART health report might miss some problem(s). But this is the drive you mentioned earlier that has 3 operating systems on it.... and I think I might try a full format and reinstall just a single system to see how it performs for awhile (of course we all like Linux better than Windows 10 too!).

A new SSD is never a bad idea either! :D:D
'K..... :3 I might just do that!..... :3 I know I told my friend that I wouldn't do it, but if I can run Linux by doing this..... And yeah, I can get an M2 SATA for this thing, that fits in a second Drive Bay..... :D Maybe I'll just put Linux on that!...... ^^

Members online