Peace between bit's and bytes.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Aim'orin Hanheart, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Aim'orin Hanheart

Aim'orin Hanheart New Member

Aim'orin says,...

i Can not manage seven silverpieces, for and to, get high valuable software yet.
    But like i'm profilling myself now, a little bit, like a cookiemonster, i will be so happy, to run Linux stuff on my Computer.
    i Always can help, in a kind, for tweeking, to and for Heaven on Earth.

Greetings
    DevynCJohnson likes this.
  2. arochester

arochester Active Member

Best Answer
    Hello and welcome.
    Welcome to Linux and no cost software. I do hope you are not going to move to software you have to *buy* for money.
  3. Aim'orin Hanheart

Aim'orin Hanheart New Member

Aim'orin says,...

Me and cheap, but sofisticated software Artpeaces, are going to have many kids, maybe!
    Just giving also a chance to otthers, to descoverring themselfs, and the inner bieuty, to the outer landscapes, on a wonderfull journey, just on theyre own lucky window 2 the worlds.
    So Bro, if you finds me an adress for linux apps, 4 windows, will we not stopping lovin you?

Greetings
  4. DevynCJohnson

DevynCJohnson Super Moderator Staff Member Staff Writer

Aloha and welcome to Linux.org! Feel free to ask any questions about Linux here on this site. The main page displays the newest articles/tutorials. If you see a post that you like or found helpful, click "Like". If you ask a question and someone answers it to your satisfaction, click "Best Answer". Enjoy the site!