My first posting

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by williamxaviers, May 22, 2012.

1. williamxaviers

williamxaviers New Member

I am William Xavier and I have just joined this community and thought to introduce myself with all the members of this community. I wish a warm greetings to all of the members and hope to contribute as much as I can for this forum. I also hope that I will be accepted by everyone in this community. Thanks and regards.

2. Darwin

Darwin New Member

Welcome to Linux forums there are many great individuals here - I am sure you will fit in just fine.
  3. williamxaviers

Thanks Darwin for welcoming me in this community. I am honored. Indeed I know there are many great individuals in here, one of whom has welcomed me i,e you. I hope to get some sort of help from you in the future regarding any problems. Thanks again.
  4. Rob

Rob Administrator Staff Member

Hey there William - welcome to the linux forum!
  5. williamxaviers

Oh great ! A welcome note to a new member directly from the administrator increases the respect of a person in his own eyes. I am delighted to that I have been noticed here, by the admin. Thanks so much Rob for showing your trust on me and I am encouraged through you note.
  6. dale

dale Member

Hello William, welcome to LF. :)
  7. williamxaviers

Hey Dale ! Thanks buddy for welcoming me in this community. It means not only the administrators but great members also keep noticing for the newly joined ones. I have also learned from this thing that every existing member should welcome to every new members of the forum. Thanks again for your concern.
  8. ljepilo

ljepilo New Member

Hi there William , I really hope you will enjoy your time here. This is an really interesting community, I hope you will agree with me :)!
  9. Melissa

Melissa New Member

Hi William and welcome to the forum! I'm
    New here as well. Hope to see you around!