Inode question

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by fire47, Dec 13, 2013.

1. fire47

fire47 New Member

I have a small doubt.
    I'm creating a dedicated linux distribution, using the kernel, busybox and buildroot.
    At the moment everything is functionalalready configured with fluxbox.
    At this time I intend to install idesk and when I run make I get an error which says that there is no free disk space.
    Through the command df-i I see that the inodes are 86% and hence does not install.
    I wonder if there is a way to change the number of inodes through some buildroot option, or on the Linux system with a command.
    I know that when formatting the pen, I have that option, but wanted to set everything up and send the final version to the same.

I leave here the link to the files if someone wants to test:

ave.dee.isep.ipp.pt/~1060415/embedded_linux/

greetings
    DevynCJohnson likes this.
  2. DevynCJohnson

DevynCJohnson Well-Known Member Staff Member Staff Writer

3. fire47

fire47 New Member

Thanks for reply

I've been watching and in my case it was useless because it only had 4096 inodes. Then copied to the pen, formatted as ext2 and I have more inodes.
    Now I wanted to install idesk and Eterm / Aterm, but when I do. / Configure, an error that can not find any code in C. occurs If I try to install with a pen mounted, install the linux laptop.
    How can I overcome this difficulty?

Greetings.
  4. DevynCJohnson

DevynCJohnson Well-Known Member Staff Member Staff Writer

Ask your new question in a new thread please, then many people will be willing to help.

By the way, read this - http://www.linux.org/threads/basic-forum-courtesy-rules-to-follow-for-all-forum-users.4688/