Hi !

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ilphrin, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Ilphrin

Ilphrin New Member

Hello! I'm 17, I am French and I use GNU/Linux since over 6 years now. My first distribution was Fedora Core 9 with the 'old' gnome 2 environment. I think that was the beginning of my real learning of computer-science, because with GNU/Linux I could control my computer and tell him to do exactly what I want. During 2/3 years i've just been a "typical user", just trying new software and new fun gadgets under Linux. Then I tried to learn coding in C then in C++, but I've never followed well and I forgot it at last. But since last year I try to learn the Python language, and I really like coding with it, even if I haven't finished yet to learn but....can we finish to learn something about a language? ^^

So I hope i'll have a good time here, and i'm sorry if i make some mistakes, as i said i'm French :) See you later maybe!
  2. Rodrigo

Rodrigo New Member

Hi llphrin welcome to this forum. I'm happy to meet another guy who likes Linux and Python too (I'm learning python too).
  3. Linux As Usual

Linux As Usual New Member

I definitely read that with a French accent. Bonjour, buddy!
  4. Peytonsmith

Peytonsmith New Member

Hi there welcome to the forum..i wish you a very pleasant stay out here at this forum..so just tag along and have lots and lots of fun.
  5. Ilphrin

Ilphrin New Member

Hi, thanks for this welcome!
    @Rodrigo : That's great, maybe a partner... :p